Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Body Aches

My body hurts! Still! When will it stop????

During pregnancy my back hurt, my feet swelled up to a size 12 (Russ mentioned just now they were like circles! How nice) and then two weeks before labor my belly started to hurt! Chloe's head was pushing on my pubic symphysis!

Now...after having Chloe my body still hurts. It has been 7 months already and I am still in pain. First it was my c section pain, then my back again and now my shoulder feels like I tore the muscle hard core! Lets see why??

Lifting Chloe
Bending into very weird places with and without holding Chloe
Carrying the car seat with a 17lb baby in it
Loading the car with stroller, diaper bags, groceries, etc
Nursing
Sleeping...I still can not sleep on my belly!

I know that is only a small list, but when you do each one of those items all day, over and over, it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advil, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment