Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baby Load Out List

When I was catering I would have to write a "load out" sheet for every event. It was basically a list of EVERYTHING to pack...from platters, to serving utensils, lighters, uniforms, advil...we were prepared for anything! It took a lot of time and a lot of organization...it was not a good thing to forget the platter the chicken went on! Ha!

Now I have Chloe I am so grateful to have written HUNDREDS of load out lists, because I have this packing thing down...I think.

It starts with the Diaper Bag
1. Diapers x4
2. Wipes
3. Change of Clothes x3
4. Sweater x2
5. Light weight blanket
6. Pink Scarf for nursing
7. Hand Sanitizer
8. Bags to put dirty Diapers
9. Sunscreen
10. Sun hat
11. Sunglasses
12. Anti bacterial wipes for hands
13. Toy for when I change her
14. Burping Diapers x4
15. Camera
16. Changing Mat
17. T shirt for me
18. My wallet!
19. Granola bar for me, just in case!
20. Diaper Rash Cream

Then there is the basic car stuff
1. Stroller
2. Car Seat
3. Ergo
4. Car Toys ( I have to change them out every few days or she gets bored with the same ones)
5. Light weight blanket
6. Heavy weight blanket
7. Umbrella
8. Rain Coat for me
9. Warm Jacket for Chloe
10. Beach/Park Blanket
11. Grocery Bags
12. Cold Play CD
13. Burp Cloths x3
14. Water Bottle for me
15. Blue tooth for me
16. Pen and Paper
17. My sunglasses
18. My Sunscreen
19. Tissues
20. Advil!

And then on to Chloe's lunch
1. Small Cooler bag
2. Ice Pack
3. Spoon
4. Bib
5. Wash cloth
6. Food...2-3 options because you never know what may work

And then there is the toy bag which we take to Kayla's. I have to take one at the moment as Chloe is older and needs more challenging toys and it is nice to be able to clean them after each time!

What am I forgetting??

Oh...ME, Chloe, cell phone and car keys??? and a few times a week we will take lunch to Russ!

I have no idea how this all makes it in the car everyday it just does. I like to be ready for anything and everything as Chloe and I like to be out all day...walks, beaches, shopping, friends houses, etc! Not to mention friends who change their minds on what and when we are meeting/ doing.

And FYI...this list is in my head...it is the first time I have actually written it down. I do miss those days where I could grab my purse and be out the door in 2 minutes. Will that day ever come again?

Did I forget anything??

No comments:

Post a Comment