Friday, August 13, 2010

Crib Moved. Master Bedroom Still intact!!

Well, after much debate...I decided Russ was right! Yeah, I know...that is the first and last time I will say that...but moving the crib to the loft was a good idea.

Last weekend Russ and I moved the desk to the basement and the crib to the loft. Chloe is sleeping there peacefully and is doing great. We are having less wake ups and I am sleeping better. Of course it is bitter sweet to have her on her own, but I do like having my dresser in my room, and not the "hall".

We are installing a canvas wall next week for light and sound and it looks like it will work out. I do like having my bed in our room, and I am glad we have solved the problem. This solution is more permanent and it is damn cute up there now...good changes:) When it is all complete I will post some pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment