Thursday, April 22, 2010

Its what the Mommy does!

Occasionally Chloe wakes up in the middle of the night. It is not a bad thing...babies do that.
BUT...when she does my brain immediately starts working...it is what the mommy does!

1. Is she just waking and learning how to put herself back to sleep?
2. Did she poop?
3. Is she hot?
4. Cold?
5. Teeth?
6. Why is Russ not waking up? Can he not hear this?
7. Stay still, don't move, she will hear you and it will get worse
8. Move a little, let her know you are here.
9. Be quite
10. Sing her a song...it will help her go back to sleep.
11. What time is it?
12. Damn it, now I have to pee.
13. Hungary?
14. No, not me, the baby.
15. Is the fussing escalating?
16. Is she figuring it out?
17. Stop moving Russ!
18. Yes, I know she is awake...I have been awake too for 10 min now! ( me talking to russ in code)
19. oh...she is figuring it out. Good job Chloe
20. oh...she learned...I taught her to sleep:)

So....after all this running through my head and Chloe going back to sleep, I am now left awake to continue on with my own thoughts, so I can get back to sleep

1. What am I doing tomorrow?
2. So excited for playgroup? I wonder whats for lunch?
3. Stop moving Russ
4. I'm hot
5. Now I'm cold
6. Why did she wake up? Will she do it again?
7. Go back to sleep Sarah...6am is coming fast.
8. What shall I cook tomorrow?
9. Ummm enchiladas sound good
10. Guess I need chicken
11. Did I set the dishwasher?
12. Hope its nice tomorrow and we can go for a walk
13. So glad the boys are not scratching the door
14. Wow, she is still sleeping
15. Why am I not sleeping?
16. This would be a good blog
17. Ok...sleep Sarah. Stop thinking
18. Russ...stop moving
19. I love this family:)
20. Go back to #1!

No comments:

Post a Comment