Saturday, March 27, 2010

Daddy in the Womens Bathroom?

Yesterday we had lunch with Kristin, Kam, Kayla, Chloe and Daddy. Of course the time came to feed the two babies, so off to the Nordstroms bathrooms we went. A vote was taken to let Russ into the Women's Nursing Lounge...it was separate enough from the bathrooms and we all knew that nursing could take some time. I have spent an hour in there before! I just love the fact that my husband sat there with not only me nursing, but also his boss and didn't seem to care that other women gave him some serious stares. He has become such a great Dad! I loved it and we will have to do it again sooner than later. Too bad we did not get any pics of Daddy in the bathroom, but here is Kayla (1mo) and Chloe and Kristin.



On another note, I need to remember to pay for parking. When parking on a street in Seattle it is not free! The first time I got a ticket was when I went to lunch on Lake Union and just walked away from the car, only to return hours later to a $40 ticket. Lunch suddenly became expensive. And then yesterday we parked downtown in a space that was only open till 3pm. Russ was with me, so we did pay for parking...even ran back after two hours to plug it again...but when we returned at 3:30pm we met a bike cop who was about to have it towed. We were causing a small traffic jam!! Thank god Chloe was there to play up the baby eyes and get us out of the tow! Maybe I should just start riding the bus? But how do you do that with a baby? What is the law for babies on busses, without a car seat?

1 comment:

  1. haha - I see babies on the bus all the time! no car seat required. Though sometimes it is smelly.... ;)

    And... me too w/ parking tickets lately. :(

    ReplyDelete