Saturday, March 20, 2010

1st Blog!


Welcome! I am so excited to be starting my own blog. It is something I have wanted to do for a long time and I now have the time/energy/desire...whatever you call it, to really make an attempt to recall my days.

Well...where to start. I guess the biggest, most exciting news is that I am now a Mommy! Chloe Kathryn Rockne is now my birthday buddy! Born on November 7th 2009 at 4am. She weighed in at 9lbs 12oz...I know, gasp...big girl! Labor was a little bit of everything...natural, epidural, push, c section...even went in the bath tub. I guess that is just my personality to do everything!

Chloe is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I absolutely love every day. I wake up with this little girl and get to watch her change every day. I can't imagine a better place to be and I am so grateful I have the opportunity to stay home...thanks babe! I was unsure before Chloe arrived how I would react to not working ( I left one baby for another), but now she is here I am fine with not being a career woman right now. It is like a piece of me has been revealed and I have really become a whole person. Cheezy I know, but that is what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment