Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Peg Legs

Today Laura, Chloe and I went swimming! Chloe is such a little fish and loves the water so much. I have a feeling we have a swimmer in our midst! We took a 3min video of her just swim swim swim...so cute!!!

After swimming we went over to the mall for lunch (Nordstroms...got to love the bathrooms!!!) and then did some shopping. Here is Laura using the Ergo for the first time!


In Banana Republic there was a skinny pair of jeans hanging on the rack that seriously looked like you needed two pegs for legs! I have never met a girl in my whole life that could really wear what they are passing off as pants. What do they do with all those pants that no one can wear. I wonder, if there is a land fill full of skinny jeans?

Anyhow, it was a wonderful day and Chloe was such a rockstar.

No comments:

Post a Comment